full range (click below)
At Contact we can supply 2 different types of Printed Polypropylene Strapping for hand and machine rolls giving your products extra security and an enhanced professional image.
Ink is transferred to a reel of strapping by a polymer or rubber roller after the manufacturing process. This enables you to have a good quality printed strap with low set up charges and low minimum order quantities.
This process allows the strapping to be printed during the manufacturing process which significantly reduces the up-charge compared to flexographic. However the set up charges and minimum order levels are higher so this method tends to be targeted to the higher user. The print quality when produced by gravure cylinder can be highly detailed and is of exceptional quality.
Why buy from contact packaging?
- Distributors of high quality Sekisui strapping
- Hand and machine rolls available from stock
- Can be printed with Company logo or message
- Range of hand tools including battery powered
- Comprehensive range of semi and automatic machines
Let us send you a no obligation quote today