Standard Barrier Tape
Our Quality and Service
Here are 5 reasons why our customers choose us for their strapping machines and other requirements:
- Easy to order
- Highest quality printing
- ALL work carried out in-house
- Usual delivery within 7 days
- Flexible sizes and quantities
Our Standard range of barrier tapes are ideal for individuals and businesses who require a tape which is easy to use for identifying hazards. Non-adhesive Barrier tapes can be printed to your requirements to carry most generic warning messages. Our completely in-house production process for barrier tape allows us to turn round jobs within a matter of days in most cases .
Your customisation options
- Danger Warnings
- Tailormade warnings to suit your requirements.
- Widths of barrier tape from 50mm - 75mm-100mm-150mm
- Length of rolls can be manufactured from 66m – 250m - 990m
What is standard barrier tape useful for?
- Barrier tape is used to mark off an area where construction, danger or crowd safety is required The tape is usually placed so that people know to stay at a safe distance away from possible dangers.
- Barrier tape is often used in promotion exhibitions or during sporting events . The tape helps to cordon off areas or create paths
- Barrier tape of this type is usually brightly coloured, making it easy for people to see the tape.
Who typically uses standard barrier tape?
- The general work place
- Construction Industry
- Police, Military, Aviation. Medical
- Exhibitions and Events, both indoor and outdoor
- Sporting Events, to restrict movement of spectators to safe areas or selected viewing areas and advertise brands and logos
Width and length options
- 50mm barrier tape
- 75mm barrier tape
- 100mm barrier tape
- 150mm barrier tape
- 250m and 500m roll lengths